We’re getting sporadic messages from users about SoundPrism crashing under very heavy load/use. Looks like a memory leak that we’ve already fixed. The bugfix should be available in early January. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Without further ado here’s the list of new features:
- SoundCloud Upload and sharing directly from SoundPrism. Just record someting, upload it SoundCloud, check a few buttons and share it on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare or Tumblr. Awesome!
- Restore Purchases: press one button, log in with your App Store account and restore all your previous purchases. Yep, that one was looooong overdue.
- Transfer Purchases: Have you switched from SoundPrism Standard to SoundPrism Pro? If so, there’s a chance that you’ve bought sound packs in the free version of SoundPrism. Now you can finally transfer them over to SoundPrism Pro without having to pay for them once more.As far as we know we’re the first app that does something like this.
- New sound pack with Lead Synths
- even better performance
- you’re now going to be able to record in m4a format as well as m4r
- Bundles! Now you can save 50% on all classic sound packs by buying the SoundPack Bundle instead of buying them individually.